Monday, November 23, 2009

When We Are Sick...

About a week ago, James and I stayed home from church. We were both sick with a slight fever and some congestion. I did not wanted to pass it around the children at church. We think it was something Jon brought home when he was doing his peds rotation.

We had a good "relaxing" day. We watched the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert from a few years ago, with Sissel (thanks Doug for getting it for us). We built a tent with furniture, a sheet and some larger toys. Here is James having fun inside of the tent.



James used mommy as a jungle gym and ladder. He was really trying to climb up me to get on the couch. Here he comes. We also played with some toys. Have I mentioned how much James loves this wagon and the blocks that came with it? Thanks so much Grandma Felt for the early birthday present! It has been a big hit.

No comments: