At least that is what they are calling it in Washington D.C.
Last week, all our snow had melted. It was sad! Then on Friday night, it snowed a lot. I would say we got somewhere between 4-6 inches over night. Yesterday, it snowed all day. We were at a "Level 2 Snow Emergency" when I went to bed last night and when I woke up this morning.
Here are some pictures I have taken since yesterday morning. February 9, 9:36 a.m.
February 9, 3:31 p.m.
February 9, 5:53 p.m.
February 10, 8:05 a.m.
Snow depth on our balcony, February 10, 8:05 a.m.
Last night after James was in bed, Jon and I went out (in our pjs) to clean the snow off our cars. We learned that it you leave snow on the car too long here, it gets really icy and hard to clean off. It was just to make it easier to clean off when we might need our cars. We got in a mini snow fight (the snow would not pack well enough for it to be a snowball fight). Then we made snow angels, and came in to warm up. It was fun to play in the snow a little.
1 comment:
Your pictures of the snow are so pretty, but I am just itching to get into Spring. :)
Post a Comment