Friday, February 26, 2010

Tuesday, we went up to Michigan for a temple trip.  Jon watched James while I did a session.  The Carters also came to do a session with me.  We stopped for dinner in Ann Arbor at Panda Express (Food Court on the north Campus of the University of Michigan). 
We made it to the temple with enough time for me to feed James his dinner before the session started, but the church next to the temple was not open.  So Jon planned to take James to Toys R Us (which is not far from the temple) to play for a little while.  As Jon was leaving, someone came and unlocked the church, so Jon and James stayed at the church, which James was happier about.

It was great to be able to do a session.  I got some answers I was seeking and was able to feel the Spirit really strong.  We are hoping to be able to get a babysitter and go together in March.  We will see.

This is James trying to get to the new laptop over daddy's legs. 
It should have been with the previous post.  Opps!  James is starting to get good at climbing.

2 comments:

Kathlen said...

You are always more then welcome to drop that sweet boy off at our house!!

Maria said...

Wahoo for new laptops! And answers from going to the temple. I hope your week is good. Sorry to hear about your sister.