Yesterday, James and I went to the Toledo 2 Ward Conference, while Jon was on call at hospital. James did okay, but was really tired and very whiney before everything was done.
I spent the second half of Sacrament Meeting in the Relief Society Room. I turned the speaker on so I could listen while James was able to move around, make noise, and not disturb anyone. The talks were really good. Two of them were based on our stake scripture for this year. Doctrine and Covenants 68:6, "Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come." Brother Hamilton (the high council speaker) said that if we (as the people in the Toledo Ohio Stake) worked at being temple worthy, then we would be able to fulfill all of the stake goals.
After sacrament meeting, I spent a few minutes in the nursery. James really wanted to play in there for a while and they only have two little girls. Then, I went to Young Women's and James played in there. He was loud, but I hope he was not to disruptive.
James got a new white shirt and tie to wear to church.
I think he looks snazzy in it.
He loves the buttons.
After church and meetings, James and I went to dinner with some friends. Thanks so much for a yummy dinner, Jenni! James loved playing with Steve, Weston, Maria, and Robby too.
I am glad the day is over now. Just four more months before James can stay in nursery without mommy!

1 comment:
I love his new tie!
Post a Comment