Monday, May 30, 2011

"Doctors"

James really loves his dart gun that Robby gave him for his last birthday.  For a long time he called the darts, "doctors."  I have no idea why.  He just did.  Now he knows that they are darts, but occasionally will still call them, "doctors."  I had the dart gun out for him to play with the other day (I have to put it up high because he likes to chew on the darts and sometimes eat pieces of them), and he realized that he could stick them to him forehead.
Just so you know, no on shot the dart at him.  He did stick it to his forehead by himself.

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

No, we did not shoot him hin the forehead, the Grandmas just showed him how to stick them there!! He is so much fun1 Its going to be sad having to go home! =(