Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"What Is Going On Here?"

There have been a ton of things happening here.  I have more things I want to blog about, but I have been busy.  I thought I would take a few minutes and just give a run down of things that have been happening, or will happen shortly.
  • Going away party for those of our ward who are moving this week
  • Family coming to town
  • Two doctors appointments in one week (more about this later)
  • Having blood drawn twice within about a week because we thought the lab messed up.  Then finding out right after that they did not and the second blood draw was unnecessary!
  • 22 weeks coming and going without taking a picture (I will try to get another picture soon)
  • 13 days left in Toledo
  • Helping some of our friends pack their trucks
  • Graduation
  • Showing our families Grand Rapids (hopefully I will get some pictures from this)
  • Taking families to the zoo (again I might get some pictures of this)
  • Packing, packing, and more packing
  • Cleaning, cleaning, and, oh yeah, cleaning
  • Jon decided that we should just burn all of our stuff instead of trying to pack it into a truck.  This was after helping friends load their truck.  He was kidding a little.
That is all I can think of right now.  I am sure there is probably more, but this will have to do for now.

No comments: