Thursday, May 19, 2011

When You Read You Begin With ABC.

James loves reading.  It probably has a little to do with the immense love he has for letters and numbers.  Here are two videos of him reading two of his favorite books about Cars the movie.  The first is kind of a Where is Waldo type.  Sadly when I got the camera he was almost done with it, but I did get a little.

He will point to the picture on the left and say what it is.  Then he says where is whatever it is.  Then he points at it in the picture and says there it is and repeats what it is.  It is really cute.  He does it on all the pages.

This one is him reading a Golden Back Book for Cars.  He likes to point out and name the cars. 
I hope he will always love to read.

No comments: