Friday, July 29, 2011

30 Weeks

Left is a picture of me at 30 weeks.  On the right is me at 30 weeks with James.
 
Two weeks ago I had an appointment, things looked good in the ultrasound.  I also had my glucose test at the time and it came back normal!  So glad for that!  I also had an appointment earlier this week with my doctor.  This baby boy is currently 4 pounds, 79th percentile, slightly smaller than James was at this time.  He seems to be developing well except that he appears to be getting anemic.  The doctor said it could be a false positive, and not to panic yet.  I am still waiting to hear the results of blood work to see if my antibody levels have changed.  The doctor said I would hear the results the next day, but it has been 3 days now.  I called this morning, but the nurse will call me back.

I will go back in a week and see how things are going then.  At that point, we can discuss options.  He did tell us what those options would be if things are the same next week, but we will see what happens before we tell all of you what those entail. 

2 comments:

Mom Brower said...

Our prayers are with you and "Mater", "Marshmallow"!! We love you and hope all will be ok.

Julie Sacks said...

Just wait till number 3.... you'll be huge :)