Saturday, July 16, 2011

Potter-mania

No, we haven't seen the new Harry Potter yet. Hopefully in the next few weeks, when I have some more time, we will get the chance.

I came across this video today and since I can't say that much good has come out of BYU since I left (of course I'm kidding, maybe), I figured I needed to share this. The apartments/parking garages it was shot in were places Keriann and I either lived, or served in the bishopric. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Dang you John. I was suppose to be writing my talk for church next Sunday and now I just spent the last hour watching DC videos. Thank for the reason to procrastinate :)

Grandma Brower said...

Jon, this was almost as good as the film your CE grad students made for graduation!!! very funny!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the guy with the pot who just couldn't quite get it to boil, bubble, steam or whatever. mom f