Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Stuff

We did quite a few things this month related to Christmas.  Somethings we did that I do not have any pictures for:
  • Brought homemade goodies to our neighbors
  • Ward Christmas Party
  • Raclette Party on Christmas Eve with 2 other families
  • Sang in the choir every Sunday during Sacrament Meeting (I actually skipped out one week since I was by myself and because of a disinagrated diaper and wet bed which had to be followed by a bath, and poppy diapers, I was late to church.  Jacob was screaming when we walked into church, because he was hungry, so we stayed in the foyer.)
  • Looked at Christmas lights anytime we drove some where after dark
We also did some fun things this month that are not really related to Christmas.
  • Ward Temple Trip and babysitting at the church next door
  • Panda Express from a food court in East Lansing
  • Baby shower for one of Jon's fellow residents (We did not stay for the Christmas Party afterwards, because Jon had to work that night.)
  • Played at the church one morning with other families in the ward (It was lots of fun! James brought his bike.  There was also an obstacle coarse and a parachute.)
  • Went to dinner twice with candidates for the Pediatric Residency Program (The food was awesome!)

No comments: