It was so nice to be outside and the weather was really nice. James and his friend Sheridan.
Going out on the dock made me sick, because it moved. I think my motion sickness is getting worse the older I get. After our hike, we had dessert. Yummy pies! Here is a representation of the two pies I brought.
This is all that was left a few days later when I took this picture. I made two pumpkin pies, and one experiment pie. I did not want to fill the pumpkin pies too full because then they would spill in the oven, and there was not enough filling for a third, so I did a pie that was layered. Pumpkin pie on the bottom and cheesecake flavored pudding on the top. It was actually pretty good. I took the experiment pie and one of the pumpkin pies to the Richmonds. After pie, we just relaxed, watched football and played games. It reminded me a lot of being at my parents house for the holidays. Here is James playing with the Legos.
He had so much fun it was hard to get him to go home. We did have lots of fun, and we all slept well that night. I just wish Jon could have shared the day with us.
1 comment:
I really enjoyed the nature centers in Michigan. Its good to have a fun place to walk with the kids. Thank you for the pictures.
Post a Comment