On Friday, Jon and I got our Ohio Driver's Licenses. It only took around 45 minutes. Not too bad. The test was so easy it was almost a joke. Then even though the line was long and they were having problems with the computers crashing, it didn't take long to change over to Ohio.
I'm a little sad because I have been holding on to my Idaho residency as long as I could and now it is gone. Looking to the future, I don't know that I will ever be a resident of Idaho again. It's sad.
Jon was really sad to give up his Washington residency too, but there is a chance we will end up in Washington again. We just have to remember that our move here is just temporary and we will only have to renew our licenses once while we are here.We do love Ohio. It is beautiful and we are enjoying going to school here. We just aren't ready to make a permanent home anywhere.
2 comments:
Which ward are you in? Have you met the Morgans? And again, if you ever want a private tour of the Kirtland sites, or want to learn more about other church history sites in Ohio, my mom has studied for years about it and does them for free because she enjoys it.
Hey Heather,
We are in the Toledo 1st ward. We have not met the Morgans. That's cool about your mom. We might have to take you up on that, when Jon has some time off school. I thought your family moved to Utah?
Post a Comment