We went and picked apples at the beginning of the month. I wrote a post about it when we did it. Click here to go to it. Here are some pictures that we took that night.
Here is a picture of members of our ward walking down the rows between the apple trees looking for some good apples. Jon reaching for a yummy apple.Keriann up a ladder in a tree.
That looks like so much fun! I was SO sad that we missed this activity! We tried to go pick apples this weekend, but they were all done for the season. :( Maybe next year.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I was SO sad that we missed this activity! We tried to go pick apples this weekend, but they were all done for the season. :( Maybe next year.
It was fun. It was sad that you could not come, but I'm sure next year will be fun too.
Post a Comment