Monday, January 14, 2008

Digital Camera

I have now joined the world of Digital Cameras. Thank you Brian! Jon's brother sent us his old camera since he bought a new one. I'm so excited! I can now post pictures as I take them if I want. I'll just have to figure out all the workings of a digital camera. Like how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer.

4 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I am so happy for the both of you to join the digital camera world! I hope you enjoy it! I expect pictures soon!

Kent and Leisy said...

welcome! you'll never go back.

Emilee said...

Congratulations! Digital cameras are the greatest. Of course, now you'll have about 10 times as many pictures to work through, but doesn't that just add to the fun?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! What's even better is it looks like you have the same camera that I have. If you need any help, let me know. Although I'm sure soon you'll be giving me pointers!