
Saturday night, Jon and I went to a basketball game, University of Toledo vs. Western Michigan. The ending was a little sad. UT didn't do very well, but stayed about the same number of points behind through the second half. It was fun to go and watch a game, even if our team did not do well. We also got free food and parking with our free tickets for great seats. How can you beat that?
This is my best friend here in Toledo (besides Jon). Rachel Ziemer is in nursery with Jon and me. We have fun!

I have to say that this was the most awesome half-time show I have ever seen. It was this group of girls doing jump rope tricks. They are called the "
Firecrackers." It was amazing! Here are a few pictures.


1 comment:
We had a lot of fun at that game too! I love University of Toledo! They sure do a lot for us. You are probably Rachel's best friend too!
Post a Comment