
To celebrate Jon being done with Anatomy and the beginning of "Spring" Break, we decided to get dinner and a movie. We got two movies (and a membership to blockbuster), two 20-ounce sodas, a bucket of popcorn, 5 pieces
of fried chicken, two biscuits, and 8
jalapeno bombers all for about $10.Becoming Jane was a good movie. Jon and I both liked it. It was a good romance. We were not too impressed with
Church's
Chicken. The biscuits and jalapeno bombers were okay, but the chicken was just like KFC's extra crispy chicken. It was a good price. Thanks
Dan and Karen for the gift card! We also rented Ratatouille and we will watch it some time this coming week.
Church's
Chicken. The biscuits and jalapeno bombers were okay, but the chicken was just like KFC's extra crispy chicken. It was a good price. Thanks
Dan and Karen for the gift card! We also rented Ratatouille and we will watch it some time this coming week.
3 comments:
I gotta say that I love Church's Biscuits. It is really one of my favorite foods. Every time Steven's brother comes to town he picks me up an order because he knows how much I like them. It sounds like you had a fun date!
I loved Becoming Jane. What a cute cute movie.
You guys are bold to try out Church's Chicken. The one on South creeps me out to even drive past. I'm working on convincing Erik to watch Becoming Jane and Enchanted with me and it is NOT going well.
Post a Comment