Yesterday, was a crazy day for Jon and I. We went in to get our oil changed since Jon doesn't have a good place to do it himself. We had noticed a sound like a seal barking when we turned left or braked. So we had them look at it to see if it could be fixed. It was our wheel bearing assembly on the drivers side. It was on the point of disaster. If we were driving on the freeway and it broke, it would have been catastrophic. so we had to get it fixed. $400! When the guy took the old one off it practically fell apart so it was probably good we got it fixed, but it was expensive. I am glad to report that the sound is gone and if we can find a cheaper quote within 30 days we can get a refund for the
difference.On a happier note, I found a new all time favorite kind of chip. It used to be the "Fiery Hot" Cheetos (that's what I call them, but I'm not sure that is the real name). I have discovered a dill pickle flavored Pringle. They are amazing!
Jon and I have started a St. Patrick's Day tradition. We eat corned beef and cabbage (to celebrate the Irish heritage, we're not sure we
have). I had never had it before we were married. Jon likes it. I don't like the corned beef, but I'm surprised by how much I actually like cooked cabbage. I think it is something that everyone should try at least once.
1 comment:
we agree. cooked cabbage is a favorite in our house. try it mixed with onion and little cubed potatoes! it's delicious.
Post a Comment