Monday, July 28, 2008

Kind of New News

Well, for those who have not heard yet, I am pregnant. The above picture was actually taken on May 1, 2008. I am 4 1/2 months (18 weeks). Due on December 28, 2008 (according to the doctor), but I have been telling people Christmas. There is reasoning behind it, but not that important. Tomorrow, I have an ultrasound. Hopefully, Jon and I will be able to find out if I am having a boy or girls at that time. Now is the time for you to vote on what you think we are going to have, if you would like.


Here are two pictures of me starting to show. The first is at 14 weeks, taken on June 28, 2008 right before a stake youth dance.

This one was taken last night. Me at 18 weeks.

17 comments:

Kathlen said...

WOO HOO, I was just thinking about that last night. I figured you were getting close, I am so excited for tomorrow!!

dockters said...

I'm going with girl! Just a hunch!

Jenni said...

the pole won't let me vote for some reason....but I say a girl!!!

Britney said...

congratulations! that's exciting.

the sheldons said...

CONGRATS GUYS!!! That is wonderful!!! I know you said you had been wanting this for a while and now you have been so blessed! We're only due about 1 week apart. Maybe we should have a race to see who can have their baby first!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jaime said...

Congrats! How exciting. Some words of advice:
1. Eat anything you want because this is the only time you actually can without feeling half as guilty.
2. Take Tylenol PM if you can't sleep because you won't be getting much sleep until your baby is 3 months old.

Yeah!

Anonymous said...

awww...that's FANTASTIC! Congrats, guys :) I'm voting girl, just because it's all that I see in my ward. Keriann, I hope the first trimester wasn't too rough :P

heather said...

AAAAAHHH! Congratulations! I am SO excited for you. I'm going to vote for a boy-- just since almost everyone I know has had a girl and I'd like to see the universe balanced.

Kent and Leisy said...

we both think girl (along with almost everybody else apparently). Did they hear two heartbeats at the ultrasound or anything? the poll includes quite a few twin combos!

Alysa Stewart said...

congrats!!! keep us posted... :)

brittani c. said...

Yeah, I was a little confused yesterday morning at ward council when they mentioned all the expecting families, but then again, I'm always last to know the latest news of anyone in the ward. Wonderful news!

Cynthia said...

I am going with boy because I think that is what the pregnant ladies in our ward are going to be having for the next little bit (before the trend switches back to girl again).

TC, Ashley said...

We are so excited for you! Congrats! It will be exciting to see what you are having. I am guessing a boy! It is good to keep up with you guys. Hope you are doing well. Good luck with your pregnancy!

TC, Ashley said...

Congraulations! We are so excited for you. We are guessing it's a boy!

Jon said...

For everyone's edification, the Twin's Categories are Keriann's attempts to continue to terrify me. She's been at it since before we got married, telling me about all the twins in her family and how they all converge on her generation...

ashley g. said...

Oh honey, if you were having twins- you'd be so much bigger. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am thrilled for the both of you. You look fabulous- and so happy and healthy too! Yay, yay, yay. And I am formally accepting your Christmas countdown (which I dearly love by the way!) as a Pregnancy countdown.

Congratulations again you two!!

Lyndsay said...

CONGRATS! I vote boy.