Thanks Katie!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
Keriann that was a great memory to leave me and it made me laugh for sure! It was so sad that your car got towed while we were visiting teaching!
Well, this is kind of random, but it was so funny when we were in Sunday school and you always had sliced apples to munch on. I loved class with you guys - such great comments and insights!
So are you pregnant? I saw a comment somewhere that you are. Just wondering. If you are congrats! and if not sorry that I got it wrong.
My memory is bad, and I can only think of the last place I saw you. Which is at Crystal's wedding. Talking about the fact that you had no idea that Crystal and Justin were brother and sister and about your allergies.
Geez, Keriann, how can I pick just one memory?1!! How about the earliest one.....I remember when we were Sunbeams in primary and we still called you Nann. My mom taught our class one day and she did a little story about being reverent and I remember one of the characters in her story was a little girl named Nann. I remember thinking that was so neat that we had a girl in our class named that too.
What about the time when Dayna and I got the opportunity to join your family camping at Wolverine when we were about 11 years old and we all ended up falling and hurting ourselves on that hike down the hill.
Do you remember how we used to make smores at Jenni's house all summer when we were about 12 and how Jenni was absolutely obsessed with Newsies and we kind of just joined in?
And then there are all the years of t-ball and softball teams that our moms coached. I can't believe we were ever a team with mint-green shirts called the Mint Marvels! We thought it was an awesome name. Now I think about it, I bet people laughed about it, but I don't know if it would have mattered.
I miss all the times we had. I wish we could go back and relive them! Thanks so much for being my friend all this time!
Hmm...I remember when we were all "camping out" at Mom and Dad F's condo for the 4th (or was it labor day?) You and Jon were on one end of the room and Me, Dan and our two kids were at the other end...all on the floor with air mattresses, bouncing each other up in the air each time we got on and off and making that scunching noise! Hope we didn't keep you awake all night! Oh, what memorable mayhem. :)
Post a Comment