Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MacQueen Orchards

Jon and I went to MacQueen Orchards to pick apples for Family Home Evening last night. Some may remember that Jon and I did this last year too. It was lots of fun, and worth doing a second year. This year we split a half of a bushel with our neighbors downstairs, the Slater Family. We were able to get larger apples this year and to pick some from the ground! After we were done, I wanted to get some Apple Butter because I have heard that it is really good. It is! I had to try it when we got home too.

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. It was fun times for all.

Jon holding the ladder for Jack and Ryan.Family picture.

3 comments:

amy said...

You are so CUTE!! you are both beaming!!

Lacey said...

I love your hat! That's awesome! You guys always do awesome stuff. I wish I could get Troy out to do stuff like that, things that are fun and FREE. :)

dockters said...

You guys look like the happiest parents-to-be in that last shot!!