Jon and I have been watching lots of reruns of "Scrubs." Jon has been told that it is the most realistic portrayals of life in the hospital. I guess it is, but it can also be really funny. One of my favorite parts is the song at the beginning. The words are, "I can't do this all on my own. No, I'm no, I'm no superman." It just applies to so many things in life.
Dr. Cox, one of the attendings, always calls J.D., an intern, girls' names. Here is a little clip of some of the names Dr. Cox uses.
2 comments:
I love that show too! I've heard several people say how realistic it is which I think is very interesting. Maybe I should be a doctor because it looks funny. haha
Ha! I don't watch this show... or any tv really (I'm NOT bitter!!!) but this was hilarious! Maybe i'll have to get the dvd episodes from netflix just for this show. he he. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment