On Saturday, Jon, James, and I went down to Haskins, OH for a farewell party for Josh Chase, the son of my friend Julia. Josh is headed on his mission to Ogden, Utah. He and his parents leave for Utah on Monday, and he enters the MTC on Wednesday. His mom is sad and happy at the same time. I guess that is how it goes. We had fun in the Chase home. Jon played video games with James Chase. I held our James and talked with people.
Afterwards, we went to a high school basketball game for Kaitlyn Dewey, one of the Young Women in the ward. James actually seemed to enjoy watching the game. Kaitlyn did well. She is really good at shots from the top of the key.
Here is a picture of Kaitlyn after the game.
Here is Sarah Jane Pratt, one of the Young Women from the Wauseon Branch, holding James while we watched the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment