Jon gave James a name and a blessing yesterday. We are sad that none of our family was able to attend, but we understand why. We did have some of our friends there, and that was nice. Thanks Julia and Roy for coming up after your church meetings to be here! It was a beautiful blessing. James did really well too. No crying and he was awake!
Here are some pictures of James in his blessing outfit that I made for him. It is made out of an old temple dress of mine and some of Jon's old shirts from his mission.
Wow! You made that?! Nice job! I'm not so talented with sewing, so I'm very impressed! :) I love all the pictures of James! Wish I could be there to see him. Miss you guys!
The outfit turned out REALLY cute. You are very talented! The blessing was beautiful. It was fun watching James on Saturday. I love all the pictures you've posted of him. He is a sweet baby!
He look so handsome in his blessing togs! You are so smart to be able to sew like that. I must have taught you something! (hahaha) thank you for posting some cute pictures. I wish we could have been there. Give him some shoulder kisses for me!
He is such a darling baby! I am so impressed with his beautiful blessing outfit--what a great way to incorporate sentimental clothing into a brand new bit of now-sentimental clothing...love you guys, Nora Harrison
8 comments:
Wow! You made that?! Nice job! I'm not so talented with sewing, so I'm very impressed! :) I love all the pictures of James! Wish I could be there to see him. Miss you guys!
The outfit turned out REALLY cute. You are very talented! The blessing was beautiful. It was fun watching James on Saturday. I love all the pictures you've posted of him. He is a sweet baby!
He look so handsome in his blessing togs! You are so smart to be able to sew like that. I must have taught you something! (hahaha) thank you for posting some cute pictures. I wish we could have been there. Give him some shoulder kisses for me!
too cute Keriann!
Look at the outfit! James- you are just too much.
And congrats on the blessing! I'm sure it was a highlight always to remember.
That outfit is amazing! You are amazing too that you could do that! Wish we could have been at the blessing! Glad you had a good day anyhow!
He is such a darling baby! I am so impressed with his beautiful blessing outfit--what a great way to incorporate sentimental clothing into a brand new bit of now-sentimental clothing...love you guys,
Nora Harrison
I love James' expressions! He must like his outfit, too. :)
Post a Comment