Saturday, February 28, 2009

Three Months

Picture by: Jenni Toller

James is three month today! He is doing really well, and I think I have adjusted to being a mom. I do not know if Jon has adjusted to being a dad yet. I do still have my days when I am not sure why we decided to do this, but they are getting fewer and farther between.

James is "talking" more and awake more during the day. Yesterday, between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., he did not sleep more than 2 hours. He loves to lay on his back on the floor. He loves bath time. He also likes the taste of rice cereal (we put a little in his night bottles, shh don't tell), pizza sauce, grape Dum Dums, spicy Ranch, and Italian dressing.

We think James is teething. He has been really cranky this week. He has been a little warm, but I realized that our thermometer does not work. It sad my temperature was 89.7, so I do not know how warm he has been. He is chewing on his hands a lot. Not sleeping much during the day and a lot more at night (yeah!). I started to wonder if he was getting teeth, but thought it might be too early. Then some friends of our here reminded us that their boy started getting teeth at 3 months. We will see. I do not feel any teeth, but he does like it when I rub his gums.

WE LOVE YOU, JAMES!

4 comments:

Kathlen said...

four lifesaving words: Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Tablets!! They work like a charm. You can find them at Walmart and CVS pharmacy.

What is up with baby thermometers, none of mine ever work properly.

Cute picture, James is so handsome!

dockters said...

Happy 3 months James!

He's got such a cute smile!

The Ziemers said...

3 months already! He is growing up so fast. He was so good last night at the game. I hope he slept well last night. Cute gym and diaper bag.

Sarah said...

hey looks so great!!! What a cute picture! We're so glad to hear that James is doing so well. We can't wait to meet him and come for a visit sometime!