Saturday night, we went to a UT basketball game. James made it through half of the women's game (vs. Eastern Michigan University) and all of the men's game (vs. Western Michigan University)! I only had to go up and down the stairs three times, too. We sat with the Ziemer family, and we did not see nearly as many from the ward as we did last time. The free dinner was the same thing, but it was good. I did not take any pictures.
Sunday, we were actually able to go to our own ward! Jon said it felt like we had not been there forever. It had been three weeks, but that is what happens when you are serving in a stake auxiliary.
For dinner we went to the Toller's and had the best spaghetti I have ever had! It really was tasty. Thanks again for letting us invite ourselves over! :) James enjoyed the "luv sac" just like daddy does
and sitting on Jenni's lap at the table, while she was on the computer.

3 comments:
He is really growing up.
My goodness has James ever grown! I really miss him, as a grandma should, but I don't like not being around to love on him! He certainly looks like his daddy in these pictures. What happened to the Brower babies! Good work you two! I love you.
I like how Jenni and James are both wearing blue in the pictures. Thanks for the spegehetti compliment. I am eating it right now and looking forward to many more spontaneous Felt Toller Dinners.
STEVE
Post a Comment