Friday, May 8, 2009

Catching Up

We have been doing a lot the last week or so, but I have not been blogging much so I thought I would just let you all know the highlights, and a bunch of pictures of James.

* James started wearing 6-9 month clothes.
* My first dentist appointment in years.
* James started eating "solids." He likes eating rice cereal. Next we will try some sweet potatoes.
* James and I started going back to walking group.
* James had his first paid babysitter. Thanks, Kaitlyn!
* Stake Conference. The Sunday session was broadcast from Salt Lake.
* James got his hairs cut for the second time.
* Jon's last day of second year.
* Jon starting to study for Step 1 (the first part of the Boards).
* Our five year anniversary.

5 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I love those huge smiles. What a happy kid! Congratulations on 5 years!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. The music is great. Happy Anniversary. Love you all. Mom F. Love all those smiles too.

Grandma Brower said...

You certainly have a cute baby! I love the pictures. Keep it up!

The Ziemers said...

Cute, Cute Pictures!