(Mom and Dad too)
He likes to wiggle his little legs too ;)
He has been wiggling his legs for a long time now (Grandma Felt taught him that back in March), but the arm thing is new.
he's gonna be a lefty!!!
James is so talented. It looks like you guys have been up to a lot the last week. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever.
Does he reach for things with his left or right hand more? He might be a lefty! He's adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He likes to wiggle his little legs too ;)
He has been wiggling his legs for a long time now (Grandma Felt taught him that back in March), but the arm thing is new.
he's gonna be a lefty!!!
James is so talented. It looks like you guys have been up to a lot the last week. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever.
Does he reach for things with his left or right hand more? He might be a lefty! He's adorable.
Post a Comment