Not much has happened this week. Jon continues to study for the boards. James and I are mostly just hanging out at home. We have gone to the park twice to walk, and James went visiting teaching with me. I have been doing a little sewing, too. Mostly things for baby showers, but I have done a few things for James, too, and I want to make a few things for me.
Last night, Jon and I had our stake meetings. We are working on planning Youth Conference for this year. It is coming together really well, and I am excited for July to come. It should be really fun!
I do have a bunch of pictures of James for the Grandmas and anyone else to enjoy. Here is a picture of James wearing a hat I was working on for him.

I was checking to see if it would fit, it did then, but does not really now. I made the biggest size in the pattern. I guess I will have to think of something else for James.
1 comment:
I love James' big eyes! Give him a big hug and a shoulder kiss for me! Next time try smaller seams or make the pieces 1/2 inch bigger. He is just sooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment