I love James in overalls. I just think they look cute. I do not know what he is looking at here. Probably some toy in his lap, but I could not get him to look at the camera. Still cute pictures.
1 comment:
Grandma Brower
said...
Thank you for the pictures. This grandma loves seeing them. James is such a cutie in everything he wears, but overalls are the greatest pants for babies. Grandpa Brower (Ivan) never liked them because he had to wear them a lot. Keep up the good work of posting pictures. By the way, I like your hair that length.
1 comment:
Thank you for the pictures. This grandma loves seeing them. James is such a cutie in everything he wears, but overalls are the greatest pants for babies. Grandpa Brower (Ivan) never liked them because he had to wear them a lot. Keep up the good work of posting pictures. By the way, I like your hair that length.
Post a Comment