Sunday, June 14, 2009

He Is Done!

We are so glad that Jon's test is over! No more studying for a while. Jon's brain is a little fried right now, not thinking too clearly.

After his test, we went out to dinner at Applebee's. We had a really good coupon, because we are "preferred costumers." We just filled out a survey a while ago and now we get all these deals. Not too bad. Then we just hung out at home the rest of the night.

Saturday morning, we cleaned the church. We got most of it down before the other ward had a baptism. When we got home we walked over to the park across the road (I-80) for a family potluck baby shower. Here are some pictures of James going down the slide with mommy.

Then, Jon and I went to Star Trek. I really liked it! I was amazed at how the story opened it up for them to do whatever they wanted next and still make those Trekkie's out there happy. Thanks for watching James, Leisy! He would not have liked the noise.

2 comments:

Grandma Brower said...

As usual, James is certainly cute! He looks a little bored at the bottom, though. We went to Star Trek also, and was amazed at how close they came to the original characters. It was a good show even for us Trekkies! Thank you for the pictures you post so we can watch James grow up!.

Karen said...

Congratulations Jon! Enjoy your break!