James had his first graham cracker.

He loved feeding himself, until it turned to goo in his hand from all the drool. Even then, it was fun to wipe it all over the place. He was really good at using those two little teeth to bite off small pieces.

It also made me laugh that his hair is sticking up in the back in these pictures. Jon had tried to spike his hair, but this is all that stayed spiked.
2 comments:
I have always had that same problem with my kids. Their hair NEVER stays spiked! It always just goes back to the way it was. I have tried gel, moose, hairspray. Oh, well. These boys are handsome, spiked hair or not.
What a cute boy - I mean handsome boy! I tried to spike my hair too, but all that stayed was the back!, He must be related to us. I'd say graham crackers are a staple from now on. Keep up the good work Mom!
Post a Comment