Monday, August 10, 2009

Chicken with 20 Cloves of Garlic

Jon and I have tried this recipe a few times now. I have made a few changes to it. If you do not like fresh garlic, this is not a dinner for you. I found it from Kraft Foods, if you would like the original recipe.

Chicken with 20 Cloves of Garlic

Ingredients:

1 chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
20 cloves of garlic, each cut in fourths
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup Caesar Dressing
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 cups of rice (uncooked 2 cups), cooked

Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes, stirring regularly. Add chicken; cook 3 more minutes and keep stirring to cook chicken evenly.

Stir in broth and dressing; cover with a lid. Cook 6 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked), stirring occasionally.

Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 1 minute. Stir in rice.

1 comment:

Kathlen said...

Oooo, I'll have to try it. We love garlic!!