Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Toledo Mud Hens

Last night, we went to a Mud Hens Games. Thanks for the tickets, Enoch! On the walk from our parking to the field, James kept looking up at us and smiling with his closed mouth smile. Jon said it was as if he was asking, "Really? We get to go inside there?"

James did really well. He made it through all nine innings. It was a really close game, and sadly, the Med Hens lost to the Louisville Bats. Apparently one of the pitchers that night was called up tho play with the Detroit Tigers. He actually had gotten hurt and was demoted until he got better.

James enjoyed watching all the people. I was amazed that he did not get scared by the loud music (we were sitting right under a speaker) like he usually does. I hope James can have a love of the game (well mine is softball) like his mommy does.

Here are some pictures. When I got James to look at me, the guy in front of us stood up as I took the picture.

1 comment:

Jenny and Jake said...

He has such cute blue eyes! I love the Mud Hen stadium, it is so much fun!