Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Doctor, and Who Does James Love?

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. It was interesting. I found out my cholesterol is too low. I now have to exercise more and not eat any transfats. (as if I really eat so many of those). The low cholesterol could also be genetic. I will see if anything changes after a while.

I am also not hypoglycemic anymore. Maybe I can fast now and not get sick! I will have to see but be careful.

My doctor, who I just started going to, also told me she is starting her own practice, and will no longer be taking my insurance because the competing insurance gave her a better deal. So now I get a new doctor again. What a pain!

Now, who does James love? Here are some pictures to show. James loves his daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Yep I think the feeling is mutual. They love each other. So cute. Mom F

benandcorinne said...

I love pictures of babies sitting on Daddy's belly...I have several like that of our family too!