Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

Well, it was more like an hour and a half, not the whole day. James, some of our friends, and I went to the zoo yesterday. It was a really nice day to be at the zoo. The temperature was really pleasant, and there was not a lot of people there.

James got to see a little owl close up. We also got a better look at Nature's Neighborhood. I know it was a cool place, but the only other time I saw it, there were so many people, I just quickly looked through it. My favorite part of the zoo was the ant exhibit in "The Forest." If you haven't seen this part in Nature's Neighborhood. You should check it out. It was really cool!

I just have to say, "I love my zoo! I love my zoo!" (it from the commercial). I also love my zoo pass. It has more than paid for itself, and I am glad to support my own zoo by buying the pass through the Toledo Zoo.

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

I wonder what James is thinking! He looks to have an analytical mind! It sounds like you had a fun time.