Friday, September 18, 2009

Sad Day

Last night, we had our monthly Stake Meetings. They went well, and I think we are ready for Standards Night on Saturday, and the Lima Ward Conference on Sunday. I did get some really sad (for me happy for her) news. A good friend of mine is leaving in two weeks. She is joining her family in Washington. You see her husband started a new job in Bellingham, WA. Her daughter decided to go out there to start school. She just found out she has a job out there. She was going to stay here until their house sold. However, she decided that since she has a job out there, she is leaving and will come check on the house occasionally. I am so sad to see her go. She was the first person who talked to Jon and I at church. She helped me through my pregnancy, so my back would not hurt too much. She gave James the nickname, "Jimmy G." She has been a great friend to my family, and I wish her luck as she goes to Washington. We will miss you terribly, Denise!

No comments: