Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

I just love it when James wakes up at 6:00 a.m. on a holiday. I wish I could say I was asleep when he started making noise and then crying. I did hope he would fall back asleep, but he did not. I was laying in bed trying to sleep and ignore the pain in my stomach (I was hungry, but not ready to get up) and in my knee (my PT stretches to do at home are making my knee really hurt).

Finally, I got James and changed his diaper and fed him a bottle, but he refused to go back to bed. I put him in the saucer and turned on Little Einsteins. Then I had breakfast and checked my email.

Then I decided to make my favorite muffins, Raspberry Jiffy Muffins. I got then mixed up and found out I did not have any cupcake papers. Sad. I guess I will actually have to wash my muffin pan.

Guess I should go ice this knee and keep James occupied. Hope everyone has a good holiday today, and the it did not start as early as mine.

Here is a Picture for those who really follow this blog to see James and how he is growing.

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

Sad that Labor Day this year was pouring rain...we really didn't get to enjoy our "last day of summer". Welcome fall and football season. Go Cougars!