Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Rotation and the Wind

I love Jon's new rotation. At least for the next two weeks, he only works half days. He has the afternoons off! It will be great for James's flu shot on Friday. I thought I would be going alone, but now daddy can meet us there. Jon was also able to watch James yesterday, while I was in a doctor's office.

Jon also seems to be liking Peds. already. Just have to see if it stays that way over the next 6 weeks.

Two mornings ago, we woke up to a fire engine (lights going) blocking the end of our street. Jon had to go around the block to get out to the main road, where it was down to one lane. Jon said it looked like there had been power lines down or something. There were burn marks in the grass and on the road.

Yesterday morning, we woke up to this outside our apartment. I was glad it was not a bigger tree. We have been having some really strong wind the last few days, which seems to be gone so far today.

No comments: