Sunday night, we finished our Valentine's celebration. We had some chocolate fondue.
It was really good. We used Swiss chocolate in our fondue. Yum!!
Monday, we shopped until we dropped. Thanks Carters for taking us to Sam's Club! We bought a laptop and a bunch of other computer accessories.We decided we needed a laptop so Jon could stay in touch with his family while he is in Norwalk, Ohio doing a rural rotation (AHEC).
We got a web cam for our desktop too. That night the grandmas enjoyed getting to see James as he ate dinner, played, and get ready for bed. Here is a picture of James playing in his jammies.
It was really good. We used Swiss chocolate in our fondue. Yum!!
Monday, we shopped until we dropped. Thanks Carters for taking us to Sam's Club! We bought a laptop and a bunch of other computer accessories.We decided we needed a laptop so Jon could stay in touch with his family while he is in Norwalk, Ohio doing a rural rotation (AHEC).
We got a web cam for our desktop too. That night the grandmas enjoyed getting to see James as he ate dinner, played, and get ready for bed. Here is a picture of James playing in his jammies.
NOTE: I started this post last week and am just now getting it done, but I am going to work on some more today. I am trying hard to get caught up.
1 comment:
Thank you for keeping us up to date on James and yourselves. I really love seeing James grow and wish I could be close enough to tend him for you.
Post a Comment