
We just found out that we will be having another ultrasound next week. My second trimester ultrasound with MFM (Maternal Fetal Medicine) is not scheduled until May 31st, and we thought we would have to wait until then to find out if we are having a boy or girl. Dr. Rhee, my OB, decided to do one earlier since that is a little on the later side.

Now I will be having another ultrasound in May, next Thursday to be exact. Now is your chance to vote whether you think we are having a boy or a girl. Notice the poll on the left side of the blog. By the way, the pictures in thins post are of baby number 2. I have already had two ultrasounds. they were too early to tell the gender, but I will tell you there is only one baby in there. Of that, I am 99.9% sure.
1 comment:
Keriann, I held my breath when you started out, "We just found out we will be having another..." and then exhaled at "ultrasound." Nice one. :)
Post a Comment