Sunday, April 17, 2011

Start of Easter Celebration

Yesterday, we had our Ward's Easter Breakfast Potluck. James enjoyed running around the gym, and was very excited when the Toller family got there. When they walked away to find a table, James kept saying, "Steve." So I told him he could go say hi to Steve. It was funny! James will really miss Robby, Jenni, and Steve when we move.


After eating breakfast, there was an Egg Hunt. James found his dozen eggs really quickly. We went into a classroom by ourselves and there were just enough eggs.Then James helped everyone else find eggs. Side note, if you look closely at James, you will notice powdered sugar around his mouth and a doughnut in his hand. He loved the doughnuts for breakfast!Mmmm, chocolate!James LOVES chocolate! When we were checking out the contents of his eggs, he wanted to hold all the chocolate and was mad when I would put it in his bag, but his hands were full very quickly.
A fun thing with James's love of chocolate is that his calls it, "milka." Don't know why. He understands when I say chocolate.

1 comment:

Brady said...

I'll tell you the kid knows his swiss chocolate, Milka is the best. Too cute!