Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Home

We have finally signed a lease! Although, I am not sure that our future landlords have received it in the mail. We will be renting a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. It is close to work for Jon, Meijer, and the church. It sits at the end of a Cul-de-sac, which makes this the first time we do not live on (or close to) a busy street! There is a two car garage and a swing set in the back yard! I also have permission to put in a garden! Here are some pictures. Front of the house. Kitchen. Dining room with a sliding glass door to the deck. Front room. Stairs to the upstairs, where there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Master bedroom on the main floor. Master bathroom. Family room in the finished basement. Bathroom in the basement. Fourth bedroom in the basement, where I will most likely put my sewing stuff too. Back yard. I am really looking forward to all the space. Jon is a little worried about not having the furniture to fill a house this big, but it will be fine.

5 comments:

Jill Lau said...

I am so excited for you guys. It is so cute and so BIG!! It will be so nice to have some running room. I love the wall colors and wood floors!! How fun

brittani c. said...

Looks like a cozy home for your growing family. Congratulations on #2! You have a lot of exciting things ahead of you. You will notice that your home will feel like a mansion after living in such tight quarters of an apartment. Enjoy!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Looks sweet!! I'm so excited for you!!

dockters said...

Your new place looks fabulous, Keriann! So much room...it will feel good to not have the furniture to fill it up! :) It looks like the perfect place to spend residency!

Sarah said...

I LOVE it!!! It looks so perfect for you guys - and how beautiful the interior is!!! ENJOY it! What a great thing. Congrats!