Friday, I was 18 weeks pregnant, about 4 months. At my doctor's appointment my weight was still down about 5 pounds below where I was when I started this pregnancy, which Jon tells me is not too unusual at least for those who are sick at the beginning of pregnancy. I have not been sick, but just before I got pregnant I did start working out more regularly. Dr. Rhee let Jon find the heart beat. Most of my visit was spent chatting with Dr. Rhee about all the people we both know. There are a lot of women in my ward who see her. She wondered what I knew about those who had moved away. She told me she was sad for those of us who are moving this year, because we are all going in different directions and we were like family away from home for each other. Our blog came up and I told her I have links to her former and current patient that I know, so she can "blog stock" if she wants to see how they are doing. She seemed excited by this.
Then, I got my blood drawn to teat the antibody levels again. I am still waiting for those results. Also as I said previously, I am going to have my second trimester ultrasound on Thursday, where we will find out the gender, hopefully. Here is a picture. Left is the current 18 weeks, and

right is 18 weeks with James.

I think there is more a difference between these two pictures than there was at 14 weeks, but maybe it is not as much of a difference as I think.
2 comments:
Your belly is sticking out more this time I think. Your face is still skinny in both though. Well I'm green with envy. I don't look that skinny and my baby is 12years old lol.
I think you started out a little bigger this time, but you look healthy, and happy!! Another boy, probably!!
Post a Comment