Some of you are probably wondering about the gender of child number two. It has been a few days and I have not posted anything (even though it will look like this post was up the next day). Things just got really busy, but hopefully I will get some pictures of what we have been doing up over the next few days. First some other good news we found out after my ultrasound. The antibody levels in my blood are still staying the same. This is really good news, and I pray this will always be the case! I will find out in another four weeks.
For those who did not get an email from me, or have not heard yet, is the suspense killing you yet? We are having another boy! James will have a little brother. We have been telling James that and even showed him the ultrasound pictures, but I doubt he really understands what it all means. He will before too much longer. Now, Jon and I have the hard part of coming up with a name. For some reason boy names are harder for us then thinking of girl names. I am sure we will have a name when this little boy is born. We did not really know James's name until the day he was born. Any suggestions will be considered, but probably not chosen.
1 comment:
With all 3 of our boys, the name Evan has always been in the mix. So that's my 2 cents. Congrats on another boy, obviously we are fans of them at our house!
Post a Comment