Monday, August 22, 2011

34 Weeks

Yes, I have reached 34 weeks!  It is great after all this pregnancy has brought.  Here are some comparision pictures.  Left is me now.  Right was me with James.
 Also should remember that with James at this point I had been on bed rest for 2 and a half weeks in the hospital.  I had just come home when the picture was taken and was still on bed rest.  Right now, I am doing well.  No bed rest yet (knock on wood)!

Last weeks ultrasound was good!  Baby Boy Felt is doing well.  Here are two of the ultrasound pictures.  If you look close you might see his eye lids, nose, and mouth.
Last Monday, he was 5 pounds 9 ounces (83rd percentile).  He is developing well and growing.  Both good signs.  I am now going to the doctor twice a week.  I am having non-stress tests twice a week.  They have so far had good results.  Baby is moving and his heart beat is good and strong.  I also have found out that I am having small contractions, but that is normal.  As long as they don't get more intense or at regular intervals for at least 4 more weeks.  I am also now having an ultrasound once a week to watch for anemia in the baby.  I am still having my blood tested once a month to make sure the antibody levels do not go up as well.  I will have that test again tomorrow.  I am so grateful that the nothing has changed there so far.

Thanks so much for your support and prayers.  We are so grateful for all of you!