Saturday was our ward's Pioneer Day celebration. We made it in time for lunch. We were actually able to sleep in which was really nice! There was good food
and a big toy for James.
James played the whole time we were there.
He loved the slides.
Even when he fell of the end of one and landed on his face in the mud and bark he got back up, spit out what got in his mouth and went back for more.
There was also a water balloon toss.
Is started to rain on us, so we left, and then James wanted to eat lunch. All the food was put away at that time and everyone was headed to their cars. It was fun to hang out with some of the people in our ward. James had lots of fun too.
When we got home, James had to had a bath because he was filthy and wet. Then we gave him some lunch. He crashed for a nap pretty quick after that. For dinner, we got take out from the Twisted Rooster. With a name like that we had to try it. They have an interesting menu. Check it out. Their fried pickles were really good, and so was the mac and cheese. There are a few other things I would like to try, so we will likely go again. After dinner, I cut James's hair(s), so he got another bath. I am glad he is liking baths again!On Sunday, James had a hard time in nursery. I think he was tired, and maybe he realizes a change is coming. I had to go in there for a little while with him, but was able to go back to Relief Society eventually. I hope he will do better this next Sunday, because Jon will be working.
No comments:
Post a Comment