Monday, December 12, 2011

3 Years Old

On November 29th, James turned three!  I can't believe he is three.  We had some special visitors for James's birthday.  Jenni and Robby came from Toledo to visit us.  James and Robby had a lot of fun playing together, but I don't think Robby like James's way of eating.  I have lots of pictures.  Friends together again.
They love to pull/push each other around on this bus.
Playing with some spinning McDonalds toys.
Of coarse we had cake.
James requested the train cupcakes again this year.
Must have been good.
Presents!
New car from Cars 2, train tracks, a new shirt.
Choo choo!
Bed time.  Robby helped James brush his hair.
More playing with the trains.
New bike.
Hard to say good bye.
James stood at the window and watched until they drove out of sight.
We are so glad that Robby and Jenni could visit and celebrate James's birthday with us.  James had lots of fun playing with Robby.  We hope you come again!  Maybe next time it will be warm enough to enjoy playing in the backyard.

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

I'm glad Jenni and Robby could come too! Good to see the pics of them!! Thank you for all you do to let us share your life in pictures!!