At 5:30 this morning, Jacob was hungry and needed some more Tylenol, since he is teething and seems to be in pain. James was also crying and yelling for Mom at this time. I fed Jacob and got him back to bed. Then I went up stairs to see what James needed. He was cold and wet (this is the third morning in a row that his diaper has overflowed). I changed James and his bedding. Luckily, James was willing to go back to bed with some chocolate chips and some cereal. I put his wet bedding and clothes in the washing machine.
At this point, I was hungry. I ate a bowl of cereal in the dark kitchen. I could have gone back to bed at that point, but it was only 45 minutes until the alarm would be going off and Jon would be getting up. Not really worth trying to go back to sleep at that point. Needless to say, it is now almost 10:00 and I have done four loads of laundry, bathed Jacob, fed him a second time, gotten myself ready for the day, and blogged a little. Productive day so far, but I am sure I will be tired before it is a reasonable bed time.
I am having a hard time remembering what we have done in the last while. I know there were things I wanted to blog about, but all I can remember are the things I have pictures for, so I guess I will start there and maybe I will remember other things as I go. Posts will appear over the next few days if I get more done today, which is a goal.
1 comment:
Keriann, thanks for blogging and sending pictures. I look everyday and I know your life is very busy.Sounds like you will be really tired this afternoon!! I miss you guys. Mom f
Post a Comment