Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random Pictures

For Grandmas, here are some random pictures from November.  The first four were taken on a Sunday evening when Jon was working.  I believe I was actually blogging at that time too, so they are really old photos.



Jacob likes the swing and can often be found there.
He also likes this little frog.  He either squeezes it really tight or tries to eat it.
James sitting on a blanket on our new couch.
We love our new couch!  We spend a lot of time on it during the day.  James has found that it makes a great trampoline and that he can get "stuck" in the cushions.  Jacob tried out the bouncer and likes it, not that you can tell from these pictures.
Hopefully, there is more to come on the blog today.

1 comment:

Grandma Brower said...

Thank you sooooo much for the pictures of the boys!! I really miss them even tho' there are lots of boys here!! Give them hugs for me. They are really growing up. Jacob seems to change everytime I see his picture!