Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ding! Round three.

I past a third kidney stone at 10:30 this morning. I can't describe the relief that comes when the stone finally passes. It is possible the best feeling in the world.


Last night, Jon and I went to dinner to celebrate and so I didn't have to cook. I just want to let everyone know that Applebee's is offering a free dessert shooter for filling out a survey. I don't know if it was just the one on Glendale near Walmart or if they are all doing it. They are pretty good! It was great to get free dessert!


When we were coming out of Applebee's, they was a police car right at the door. They were putting handcuffs on a guy and "patting him down." Then as we drove away, the officers were going through his wallet, while they guy with handcuffs shivered in the cold. It was interesting.

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

Glad you're feeling better. They say passing kidney stones is similar to the pain of giving birth. You'll have to let me know one day...